Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Busy, busy, BUSY!!!

I hate the word busy but that is the only word that describes my life.
I've been meaning to stay caught up on blogging but with school, work, and dance it's hard to fit anything else in.
So here we go!!!
 Jeff's mom has this adorable pumpkin patch that she puts out front of their house around Thanksgiving and I am part of the patch now.
 How cute is this? Blue eyes and all.
 Trevor had a play off game (a couple weeks ago now) up at Juan Diego so we took a little road trip to cheer him and my Dad on!
 I have the coolest family! :) I can't stop laughing at my mom in this picture! Haha.
 The Warriors coming out to the field. It was such a bummer to have lost but Trevor was a rock star and he truly left it all out on the field.
 We also celebrated Emme's very 1st birthday! :)
I can't believe it's been a whole year since she was born!! Time flies! She has been a joy in everyone's life and we just love her to death!!!
 The traditional cake eating!
 Then we went to Dixie's production of Peter Pan where Amy was Princess Tiger Lily!
 She did amazing and was so much fun to watch!!! She stole the show! :)
These are just a handful of the hilariously awesome snapchats I get throughout the day!
 This last weekend Jeff, my dad, and I went up north to Cecilee's boyfriend, Angel's baptism! While at the mall we came across this hilarious grill that I couldn't resist taking a picture of.
 Angel's baptism program with the addition of my dad giving the opening prayer and me giving the closing.
 It was a beautiful baptism and I am so proud of Angel and the step he has taken in this beautiful gospel!
 Angel and his family that came to support.
Angel and the missionaries!
The St. Georgians that came to support!
And last but not least we have our annual show coming up!!! If you are feeling charitable and wanting to come see what Kalamity is all about, message me for tickets! :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment