Saturday, November 2, 2013

Weekends specifically.

I'm not going to lie, lately I live for the weekends.
Since the passing of my grandpa I've had a really hard time staying motivated in my schedule.
My schedule is kicking my butt so I really REALLY look forward to the weekends.
Anyway, here's the happenings in our life (mostly on the weekends) haha :).
 Sleepovers with Syd, on a week day. Woops.
 A really cute Ipad cover I processed at work, it made me smile so I took a picture!
 Beautiful rainbow after visiting teaching!
 Thursday is my Friday (because no classes and I usually take Fridays off) so I celebrated with "Better than Sex cake" mmmm.
 I'm a week late, and since then Snow Canyon has played and won their first play off game. But football games are s highlight of our weekend! This specific game SC played Dixie and Amy performed at half time!
 Amy and Jeff! :) we love her!
 Then Saturdays we grocery shop, but not on an empty stomach haha. Subway breakfast sandwiches are BOMB!
 Vampire teeth with Maj! We laughed forever!
 This is Maze, the little angel baby! He makes me EXTREMELY  baby hungry!!!
 On our grocery shopping trips I always leave with goodies! Jeff puts up a fight at first but then he always gives in! He spoils me! So this is my latest findings at Walmart, pumpkins, pants, and pansies!!!
 More baby hungry pictures!!!
 Yesterday was Sydnee's 15th birthday! I can't even believe she is 15 already!!! So for her birthday I took her shopping, bought her a SUPER cute outfit for $20, picked up a hawaiian bbq pizza, and chilled til the game!
Yeah I didn't have make up on and while shopping a little 15 year old girl started talking to me like we were the same age, she said, "I always pick out my friend's clothes too." I had to laugh! It was cute!

My life is great and although I don't love the week days as much as the weekends, I have nothing to complain about because LIFE IS GOOD! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are always so positive! I love it! You are gorgeous, by the way! Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete