Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy 19th Birthday Cam!!!

This was my mom's blog post about my birthday (July 20th) and since I didn't blog about my own birthday, I thought I would just post her entry. So thank you, Mom! :)

Happy 19th Birthday :)

We love our Cambria!!! I can't believe that it's been 19 years. I remember when we first brought her home from the hospital, I was so nervous and afraid of being a parent. I remember after a week I told Bryan, "I can't believe that I have been a parent for one week and I am keeping her alive." I was referring to her as a plant. Well, I've done pretty good, it's been 19 years. She has been a light in our family and continues to be a second mother to her brother and sisters and a great example to everyone.

 Look at what I got!!
 Love my new kicks!
 I love my brother and sisters.
 Best friends and family forever! :)

 I had an awesome birthday! So many people made it special for me! My family (obviously), Jeff, My Aunty Tia, Ladd, all the neighborhood kids, Brody, and all of my friends that wished me a happy birthday! I was truly spoiled and I felt like a princess. Thank you all! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment