Monday, May 9, 2011

Ten Facts About Yourself.

Well I've seen a few people do this picture/game thing and it looks like fun (and I never know what to blog about) so I thought I'd give it a little go. So here we go...

Day 1: Ten Facts About Yourself

1. I love dessert; cheesecake, chocolate anything, cookies, you name it!
2. I love restoring old or beat up furniture. (I would love to open a store like Urban Renewal one day)
3. I LOVE giving gifts, I put so much thought into giving gifts.
4. When I go out to eat I like to order dessert first, cause you can always take your left overs from dinner home but you can't take dessert home :) I learned this from my Mom!
5. I love to dance, I dance for Kalamity and we dance for "calamities" within the community, I absolutely love my Kalamity Fam Bam.
6. I work at Pizza Factory Express, and I look forward to the day when I won't have to work there anymore.
7. I am the oldest of four, and the oldest grandchild on both my mom and my dad's side. Talk about responsibility.
8. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and I absolutely love everything about it. I love my Savior and my Lord, I love the gospel, I love everything that is taught, and I know without a doubt in my mind that it is true! I am so blessed to have it in my life.
9. I have an amazing boyfriend that becomes even more amazing everyday (don't ask me how, cause I have no idea!) His name is Jeffrey Preston Hauck, but I call him Jeff, Jeffycakes, Jeffycakes boobear, sweetie, pumpkin, lolly pop, sugar muffin, etc. Hahaha I'm just playing with the last few :) but I think you get the point, I adore him!
10. I have so many role models in my life, but the ones that directly impact my life everyday are my beautiful Mom, my talented and understanding sister Cec-so-sweet, and my big hearted Aunty Tia. All of them influence me more than they could ever know. I have no idea the person I would be without their love and influence on me. I love all of them so extremely much!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment