Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day.

Happy Mothers Day to the greatest Mom in the entire world. (I know everyone says that about their mom, but my mom really is the greatest!) I wanted to do a little something something for my mom that can only apply to her so I came up with an acranem for her (Okay so what? I'm in college and I don't know how to spell) I'm only doing my mom's first name cause if I did her whole name we would be here a while (Her whole name: Tonya Irene Dole Sinataonga Ah Quin Horlacher)

T- is for Testimony, I know that my mom loves the Lord and our Savior, Jesus Christ. She shares her testimony everyday in the way she loves people, in the way she serves selflessly, in the way she smiles. Even from when I was little, I have always known and felt my mom's testimony.
O- is for Obedient, my mom is one of the most obedient people I know. She has always had an obedient heart, and she always will do the right thing. I really admire my mom's obedience.
N- is for Neat, "cleanliness is next to Godliness," "everything has a home, and once your done with it put it back," "how can you live in such a mess?" all are quotes from my mom. This is one of her talents that I need to pay more attention to. Haha
Y- is for Young, call me crazy but it seems that my mom gets younger and younger every year. My mom is full of life, she's young at heart and young in her looks, she's beautiful :)
A- is for Attitude, anyone who  knows my mom knows that she always has the best attitude completed with a smile! Always!

These are just a few of the things that I love about my Mom. Like I said before, she really is the greatest Mom EVER! I am so grateful for her. She is my role model. I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for her (I think I'm in a pretty good place) haha so there is just one more thing to say...

THANK YOU MOM! I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY!
 My Mom back in the day...Yeah she's a babe!




Thank you Mom... I will be eternally grateful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment