Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Person You Used To Be Close With.

Day 2: A person you used to be close with.
 Teesha Rae Nelson

Well I'm still close to her but we aren't as close as we used to be. Teesha Rae Nelson. I love Teesha to death! We have been friends since elementary school, she didn't like me then cause I was a brat (let's face it, almost every little girl goes through a bratty phase) but eventually we grew to be best friends. I wish we were able to spend every day hanging out, making cookies, laying out, calling boys, watching One Tree Hill, burning bugs with magnifying glasses, drinking Pepsi from her dad's shop, spying on the cute guys at her dad's shop, climbing trees, having sleep overs in the trailer, and all the other million funny things we did. I wish time didn't pass so fast and that we weren't forced to grow up so fast, but I know that I will cherish the times that we have had FOREVER! And no matter our crazy schedules, I know that Teesha will always be there for me and that we will always be best friends. I love Teesha and I am so grateful for her friendship. We've had our ups and downs, but somehow our friendship always shines through.

No comments:

Post a Comment