Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Vera & Ayva's Nursery

Decorating the girl's nursery was the hardest room I've ever decorated...SERIOUSLY!
Here's why...
1. I've always dreamed of decorating a nursery and after years of infertility you set your expectations to PERFECTION (everything has to be perfect, or so you think.)
2. I have way TOO MANY ideas and can't narrow it down to one theme or one color scheme.
3. I wanted it to speak about their personalities and their likes but OBVIOUSLY I don't know them like that yet...
4. Oh and did I mention I wanted it to be PERFECT?? Yeah, kinda ridiculous of me.

Anyway here is their nursery and I LOVE IT!!! It's colorful, full of patterns, and 100% inspiring to me. It holds many treasures and emotions and years of hopes and dreams! It's magical to me and I hope it inspires them as well.
 Their names and their name meanings below.
 Bows and bibs for days!
 Yes it has the lived in look (HAHA) but that's exactly what we're doing so I don't mind sharing our lived in lives...a little cluttery and unorganized in places, but definitely lived in with love.

 Wallpaper stripes, a project I was nervous about but LOVE how it turned out!!! I didn't want to wallpaper the whole wall so we added a chair rail to break it up and add more texture. I also had a lot of yarn detailing on pillows, lampshades, and curtains, so I added yarn stripes to the wallpaper wall and I love how it turned out.

 We got this seashell wall art for the girls on our "babymoon" in Hawaii! 

 Lots of colors and textures just how I like it!
 I wanted a little reading corner where we can read to our sweet girls and I love how it turned out!
 Before the girls were here we would come in this room pretty much every day and just sit and talk and read together and it was beautiful. Now being able to enjoy the room with our girls is a beautiful experience.
 We have two babies so of course we each needed a chair to rock our sweet girls in.
 Our faces say it all...WE ARE TRULY LIVING OUR DREAM!
 I love my family!


 Ayva Nancy
 Vera Irene
 I love seeing Jeff be a dad! He was amazing before but seeing him as a daddy takes him to ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!




Thanks for reading!

Dressers - free and refurbished
Chairs - free (I like the vintage look)
Rug - yard sale site
Cribs - Amazon $99
Side table - free
Ottoman - yard sale site
Wallpapers - Target
Shelves - Ikea $12 each










2 comments:

  1. Hi everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact maryshea03@gmail.com for a free masterclass strategy. She'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am here to testify about how toal company change my life,it was like this,i read about online trade and investment,when searching on how to trade with legit company,i ment a review which said i can invest in oil and gas company,where i can invest $5000 USD into oil and gast ,which i did after reaching total company,out end of my trade,i make a profit worth $65,0000 USD after investing with now through out thirty one days ,it real great i ment this company which change my life,i said to myself,it is better to share this on topix and forum,so that financial problem can reduce,what have your government offer to reduce financial problem,it is better you help yourself,because the system of the countries are not after our dealy bread,you can invest and get rich too,email total company at: total.company@aol.com

      Delete