Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Pregnancy Update!

Pregnancy Update:
 I will be 31 weeks pregnant with twin girls TOMORROW!!! Where does time go???
I had an ultrasound today and all is well:
- My cervix is still over a 3, which is GREAT! We want it to stay above a 2.5
- Baby A is 3 pounds 10 ounces
- Baby B is 3 pounds 3 ounces
(WE HAVE NAMES that we will be announcing this week!!!)
- They are both breech right now but there is still hope for them to flip.
 I had a REALLY rough week full of sickness. I caught a 24 hour flu that had me puking, which I NEVER PUKE. Then I caught a nasty cold that I'm still trying to get over. I cannot breath due to stuffiness on top of the babies cutting off my air supply. I'm not going to lie, I did cry the other night from being so miserable with the stuffiness, lack of oxygen, achey back, sore throat, and mild fever BUT Jeff took care of me and got every remedy possible for me. THANK GOODNESS FOR HIM!
 I'm in crunch time of nesting and getting things ready for the girls to come! I know in a couple weeks I will not want to move my body anywhere so I have to get it all done now! LUCKILY, I planned ahead and got the nursery ready early.
 THANK GOODNESS for all my maternity clothes from Pink Blush or else I would be naked all the time (HAHA I laugh but it's true.) I'm larger than I ever imagined and am only getting larger. I've gained a total of 36 pounds so far in pregnancy and am really feeling the swelling. Shop my specific shirt and all their other cute clothes, one thing I've learned is how important it is to dress yourself like you love yourself, ESPECIALLY when pregnant!!!
Anyway, I'm doing great and have been SOOOO BLESSED my whole pregnancy. I would gladly do it all over again and again and again and again...it's been a true miracle and I'm grateful. 

STAY TUNED because we will be announcing our names and our baby shower is this weekend, WHICH I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT!!! I will also be posting our full nursery reveal! Thanks for all your love and support! We are truly grateful!


4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact maryshea03@gmail.com for a free masterclass strategy. She'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am here to testify about how toal company change my life,it was like this,i read about online trade and investment,when searching on how to trade with legit company,i ment a review which said i can invest in oil and gas company,where i can invest $5000 USD into oil and gast ,which i did after reaching total company,out end of my trade,i make a profit worth $65,0000 USD after investing with now through out thirty one days ,it real great i ment this company which change my life,i said to myself,it is better to share this on topix and forum,so that financial problem can reduce,what have your government offer to reduce financial problem,it is better you help yourself,because the system of the countries are not after our dealy bread,you can invest and get rich too,email total company at: total.company@aol.com

      Delete

  2. I was scrolling through a binary option group ,then i saw a post by Harry Brown about Forex and binary trading and how i could earn much more than i can imagine, i got in touch with him and he made every step clear to me and how his strategy would work magic. and it really did!! i got $7080 my first week after i invested just $300 if you are having difficulties in trading, she can also manage your broker account,which you will also have your ACCESS LOGIN so as to enable you to check your trade records and balance DAILY contact MR HARRY BROWN through Email: (loomstocks7@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

  3. I was scrolling through a binary option group ,then i saw a post by Harry Brown about Forex and binary trading and how i could earn much more than i can imagine, i got in touch with him and he made every step clear to me and how his strategy would work magic. and it really did!! i got $7080 my first week after i invested just $300 if you are having difficulties in trading, she can also manage your broker account,which you will also have your ACCESS LOGIN so as to enable you to check your trade records and balance DAILY contact MR HARRY BROWN through Email: (loomstocks7@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete