Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Birth, Wedding & Disney Magic.

Before I can start blogging about our adventure in ITALY, I need to catch up on the rest of life!
It has been a really exciting time of life right now with a lot going on, but that's what makes it so great!
We solved all the worlds problems on a swing at a park overlooking St George, eating a Sweet Tooth Fairy Samoan cookie. Nights like this are what I live for.
Chelsea had her baby!
Life is a beautiful thing, and seeing a little life fresh from heaven is a treasure! I loved seeing the joy on this new mothers face today! This little bundle was long awaited by two great parents, possible through a selfless donor, and as beautiful as imagined!!! So excited for Chelsea and Steve, and so grateful for my Aunty Tia's example of love.
My Aunt Irene met, got engaged, and married all within 9 days and with such a short time frame means last minute photography session! I am so excited for her and Jared and their cute Brady bunch family and it was fun getting to photograph their special day!
The handsome couple!
They are such a perfect match and their story is so crazy and amazing. The more I get to know Jared the more I realize how perfect he really is for my aunt and it makes me so excited!
We had another benefit concert the week after the Calum show, but this time it was for Jonah Tuttle!
(I take my roles very seriously hahaha.)
We were able to raise just over $3,000 for Jonah and his family.
It was a great night full of love and excitement!
After the Jonah show Kalamity and Kaos got ready to take our Disneyland trip!
We drove down Sunday morning then spent the rest of the day enjoying God's creation (at the beach.)
BFF from my birth!
Our second day we spent in Disneyland!
I hadn't been to Disneyland since I was really little so I didn't really remember much about Disneyland, needless to say I was in awe at how amazing Disneyland really is!
Walt is seriously SO INSPIRING!!!
The light parade and the firework show blew my mind, EVERY LITTLE DETAIL IS THOUGHT OF!
Day three we spent in California Adventure!
Our crazy crew creating our own parade with Luci leading it haha.
If you can't tell I love roller coasters and my aunt does too, in a different way hahahaha. We were cracking up the whole time at all her faces on each ride!
We had such a cool opportunity to perform at California Adventures. It was really neat to see how professional they are. We had a blast performing and we had lots of people stop and watch (considering we only brought an audience of 4 with us, haha.)
Tower of Terror was fun with these peeps, even though they look bored.
The water show was nothing less than amazing and it just left you feeling good about life!
Inspired again!
This cool ring was left in the sky after the fire effect of the water show, I thought it was pretty cool.
Our last day we drove to Hollywood and took class at the Edge. We learned from Nicole and had a blast pushing ourselves!
Then we took the walk of fame, and I thought this star was very suitable for this trip!
After our walk we made our way back home, but not without a beautiful shot like this. I love when the mountains silhouette like this!
Once home it was time to pack and prepare for our trip!!! Cec pampered me with a matching mani pedi gel nails! I'm seriously so lucky to have her as my cosmetologist, I'm one of those people that doesn't do much to myself and call it good (even when it's not sometimes haha) so to have her always making me look and feel good is A BLESSING!!!!

Anyway we are now in Italy having the time of our lives, we often ask each other "can you believe we're here??"
So keep tuned for posts of our adventure to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment