Monday, May 2, 2016

It's HERE!

IT'S FINALLY HERE...GRADUATION DAY!!!
I can't even believe that all my hard work over the last four years is coming to an end...I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE IT! But you better believe I'm excited!
 Last Monday night we had our Vault Grandparent Night performance and I was left in charge. Although I went in a little stressed out, after dancing with some cute little old ladies all my stress was gone and i was just having fun. I love that Kalamity pushes me to do things I wouldn't do on my own, I love visiting my friends at Kindred Rehab and I love the joy they bring to my life.
 Our cute audience! They loved it, even if their faces didn't always show it haha.
I have a weird obsession with making my food look beautiful, I won't eat anything I cook unless it looks beautiful (I don't know what's wrong with me, and it's only food I make, I could care less how food others make for me looks hahaha I just want to eat it.)
My salad consisted of romaine lettuce (I grew), swiss chard (I grew), tomatos (I grew), red onions, tangerines, strawberries, feta cheese, guacamole, and Briana's poppyseed dressing!

Because I've had a lot of people ask how I make my salmon I thought I'd show how EASY it really is! 
  1. I thaw the salmon in cold water
  2. When it's thawed I season both sides of the salmon with both the "Boston Bay" and "Lemon Pepper" seasoning 
  3. Then I grill it on my George Forman grill till it's cooked (I also like to get the cross hatch grill marks to make it really pretty)
  4. After it's cooked thoroughly I spread the "Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce" on top and seer it till it's just barely crispy
WALA...MASTERPIECE!

 Because Cecilee graduates soon (June 8th-ish) she had her hair showcase where Syd and I got to be hair models.
 She gave me glamorous old Hollywood curls!
 My aunt and I taught a dance to the activity days age girls in our Stake, and she might of gave a little lesson last minute too hahaha.
 My friend Jaylene dropped these beauties by this last weekend and they were foodgasmic, salted caramel pecan and bacon rolls...mmmmmmmmmmmmm :)
 Syd had her last dance of her Junior year and she looked beautiful in my red dress! I can't believe how old she is, she is going to be a senior next year...WHAT???!!!
I just love walking out of church and seeing this view, it always reminds me to look up!!!

Well I have an exciting week with graduation and all and I cannot wait!!!
I hope everyone has a great week as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment