Monday, April 18, 2016

Senioritis...in a strange way.

I cannot believe that college is wrapping up for me!
I NEVER thought I would say this...but it's kind of bitter sweet.
I've worked so hard to get to this point, but I can't help but think I could have worked harder or that I could even do more. I honestly don't know what's gotten into me hahaha.
 Anyway, I designed this little announcement after making my cute husband take a couple pictures of me. So here is my senior announcement!
This was our Sunday walk to church view. It's amazing how you get a totally different view just from walking on the other side of the street or taking a few steps backwards. I think that's the same for life, or where I am in life right now. I've been struggling with negative self thoughts, due to fertility stuff, but the last few days I feel like I've taken a walk on the other side of the street, taken a few steps backward, and I've been able to appreciate the great things about me and the great things going for me.
I am a great person who always does her best. I can see the beauty in just about anything. I am amazing in lots of different ways. I have an amazing husband who loves me through all my CRAZY! I have an amazing family on all sides. I have so many people who love and care for me. I have awesome jobs that support me so well and allow me to have all the time in the world. I am graduating from college, which never would have happened if I had become a mom right away (cause that was always my plan, to just be a mom.) I have great talents that I'm able to use to bless others lives with. I have an adorable home and garden. I have soooooo much going for me but most importantly I have my Savior, who is my rock. I have the gospel that gives me hope. I have a Father in Heaven who loves me no matter what.  
Basically, I have it DANG good!
 Sunday afternoon I had the pleasure of laying on my lawn with my sister and just hanging out! I am so lucky to have her as my sister, best friend, neighbor, and partner in crime! I would literally not be where I am today if it weren't for her faith in me and her unconditional love for me!
I love you Cec!
 I'm all about my pansies, violas, and roses right now. Never too much color for me!
 I never really announced it, but I got another job a couple months ago working for Castle Medical! This job was a God send!!! I get paid well, wonderful hours, full benefits, and I am still able to do everything that I want to do! I love this job and feel so blessed to have it!
 Because I never like pictures of myself, it was hard to ask Jeff to take some "senior" pictures of me. However, he did a great job and I thought I'd share some so I can have them in my blog book forever!
Hair done up all nice by the one and only Cec!!!
 Wishes.
It just wouldn't be right if I didn't take a picture surrounded by flowers!
Oh and I am SOOO glad my mother-in-law got me this adorable yellow dress as an early birthday present, to say I love it would be an understatement.
 Kalamity auditions are coming up this week, and although I don't have to audition anymore (I actually get to help run them now) I am just as nervous as if I were trying out. Because I care about Kalamity so much, it's always a nerve wracking thing to hold auditions and invite others into something so special to you! I'm excited though and can't wait to see what happens!!!
Our Spring Calum show is coming up in less than a month, so get your tickets now before tickets sell out!!! $5 from me now! Text me for tickets and I'll get them to you 435-773-1289 :)
 My little garden is doing awesome and to say I'm a proud gardener wouldn't even scratch the surface.
Romaine lettuce, swiss chard, basil, chives, cilantro, wheat grass, parsley, tomatos...so far!
 I had a blast watching these two a couple weeks ago, we walked up to town square park and the children's museum! I was in awe at the museum, how fun is that??? They have different themed rooms that the kids can dress up and play with anything in the rooms, it was amazing! And, of course the splash pad holds a special place to me with my proposal and all, and it's just too much fun!
 Elder Empey made it home and he had a great welcoming crew! I'm so glad to see him home safe, that was such a scary situation.
 Welcome Home block party, basically.
 Love this cute family of mine!
Surprised this cute little baby momma with a surprise baby shower last night! Giselle Avonlea Judd will make her appearance in May!!! It's been amazing to witness the whole journey, from @tiabstokes donating her eggs, to Chelsea getting pregnant from a successful procedure, through each trimester, it's been beautiful!!!
 Kiana went through the temple in preparation for her mission!
 I love this cousin/little sister of mine! She is beautiful inside and out and I am so excited for her and her Ireland/Scotland mission adventure.
 My main man!
If you didn't hear, Dixie State has rebranded and will now and forever be known as the DIXIE STATE TRAILBLAZERS with Brooks the Bison as our mascot! It was a long 'trail' to get to where they are, but I'm excited for this new chapter in a long history school! So be sure to support our Trailblazers!!!

Well I know I've ranted on with lots of random stuff, but I hope maybe it makes sense!
 Have a wonderful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment