Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Make it the best one yet!

I can't even believe that it's Christmas week already!!!
Here's what's been going on around here, plus some things I've forgotten over the last couple weeks.
 We set up a tripod and took some family pictures to capture the stage of life we are in!
 Don't worry, we didn't forget our Trevor!!! BUT, he didn't get the outfit memo!
 I love this man, he is so handsome and sweet and funny and crazy and energetic and amazing and thoughtful, the list goes on and on!
 These were the adorable ornaments my mom got us this year, I love our ornament tradition! My favorite part is looking at the tree and reminiscing on all the fun memories made throughout the years.  The guitar was for Jeff (obviously) and the chandelier was for me (my decorating and artsy obsession.)
 Then Cec and I had this ornament made for my mom because she is a true, die hard, amazing "Missionary Mom" and I wanted her to remember this stage of life! 
She had one made of Trevor last year so I had the same lady make one of her to match!
 Last Monday night was a night of banquets, Jeff's football banquet (pictured above).
 And Kalamity and Kaos's end of year banquet! This year I got the 200% award (that's two years in a row) and I feel so honored to have gotten that award. I love Kalamity and Kaos and I truly believe in everything they do and stand for!
 Here's my fam bam!
 I found this picture in my phone from our Saturday practice before the show and I had to share this gem. I am so blessed to be able to have a close friendship and relationship with my two Aunts and to be able to learn and dance along side them. They are amazing women and I love their vibrant examples!
 This last week I went and made Christmas goody plates with my mom! I love being able to hang out with her on a weekly basis and just chill and talk like friends. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mom that is always wanting to do stuff with me!
 Sunday night Cec asked if she could try a hairstyle on me and I eagerly obliged! Here are some fingerwave curls with a fancy S swirl detail. She is amazing at what she does and I am so proud of her. If you want to stay tuned into all the fancy stuff she is doing with hair follow her on Instagram @hairschoolwithcec
My grandparents asked my mom, Cec, and I to buy presents for some of their close friends that just suffered a tragedy and to drop them off Christmas Eve. I had TOO MUCH fun shopping for them (I almost bought myself a doll because they were so cute hahaha) and then my mom helped me wrap them all up. I'm excited to play "ding dong ditch" Christmas Eve and sneak to see their reaction. 
I hope everyone is ready for Christmas but most importantly, I hope we all remember the reason for the season! I'm so proud of my little brother and he has helped me to remember the reason for the season all month long. We got this picture from him, some members gave them this mini pink Christmas tree and the treats, he bought the Santa face and hung it on their cupboards, and then him and his companion each hung on of their socks as stockings (hahaha). How cute is he??? 
We sent him a package earlier this month and the mission home accidentally sent it to the other Elder T. Horlacher in the mission, so he still hasn't gotten it. We are bummed, but extremely grateful they have some kind of Christmas in their apartment.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Make it the best one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment