Monday, October 26, 2015

Not Much and So Much all at once...

Here's what's been going on around here...
 We had our second assembly at Dixie Sun Elementary and they LOVED it! I love seeing their faces light up when they are watching us dance around sharing a good message, it's so rewarding!
 Mexico had a Hurricane scare and it gave me a scare! Luckily, the storm died down before it could cause too much damage.
 Friday night was an amazing nail biting game between Dixie and Pine View. After defense held strong at the 3 yard line they took it down the field and scored on 4th down with 30 seconds left on the clock to win the game 31-28. IT WAS CRAZY!!!!
With that win, Dixie is the region champs! So proud of Jeff's commitment to the team this last year!
 Saturday, I got my hair done by the amazing CECILEE!!! She colored my hair and gave me bangs! She is seriously so talented and I love that she is finally doing what she loves!
This week is Halloween week which means...OUR HAUNTED HOUSE FUNDRAISER FOR BYRON!!!! This is our first fundraiser for him and we are so excited! Please share and come support Byron!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment