Tuesday, October 13, 2015

MID.

It's midterm already and I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!
When I hit midterm that's when I start thinking, okay I can do this, I'm on the downhill now!!!!
Halleluja!!!!
 If you didn't know, Kalamity does a Haunted House fundraiser every year for our cause that year. This year our cause is Byron and we are donating all the money raised at the Haunted House to him!!!! So please mark your calendars, share it, and come support!!!! Even if you're too scared to go through we can do a mild walk through for you :)
Here is a little sneak peak to get you scared, haha.
 We had our first better you assembly and it went great!!! The kids LOVED it and their faces showed the whole time. I love doing assemblies and feeling the energy of all the kids. We have 3 more scheduled as of right now, so if you would like to schedule one for your school contact me!!!
 This was the gorgeous sky at the game in Hurricane Friday night. This picture has NO FILTER! 
It was seriously so breathtaking and it was cool to watch it cascade back like a blanket until the sky was dark. 
I know God loves us because he created such a beautiful place for us to live and gives us miracles every day, miracles like a sunrise and sunset.
 Saturday Jeff and I decided to see what was going on at Town Square and turns out it was a music festival. While there I saw these beautiful bushes with flowers and had to take a picture so I can find these flowers for my own garden.
 Saturday, I was an emotional wreck, hahaha hence the no make up (poor Jeff). But he always seems to love me and make my day better. The music festival was cool and it was just fun to walk around.
 Sunday we celebrated Jeff's birthday again with his family! I love Jeff's birthday and my favorite part is hearing all the wonderful stories, memories, and qualities people love about Jeff. He really is such an incredible person with so much love and kindness. I am so grateful for him!!!
I love missionary Monday's and seeing the random pictures we get from Trevor hahaha. This picture was captioned, "for a good laugh." Mustache cat!

Well I'm learning continually to be grateful for what I have and to never give up on being better each day. I hope everyone has a wonderful week and and great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment