Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Mildly exciting.

This week has been mild and maybe a little uneventful, but here's what's been going on!
 I'm really enjoying all my classes, they are working my brain over, but I am really enjoying it.
Here is one of my photoshop assignments.
 A couple weeks ago Syd and her cheer team took state!
 Cute little cheerleader, I wish I could have been there but we had a benefit concert the same night! 
They were really amazing though!
 Last Friday Kalamity had another assembly and this was the best on yet! These students were absorbing everything we were giving them and the feeling of hope was amazing!
That same night we went up to Cedar and performed at their annual Black Student Union Step Show, this was my 4th year performing there and it was eventful as usual! It's nice to go to an event you wouldn't normally go to and to get "cultured," I highly recommend it to everyone!
Sunday night Jeff and I took a nice walk up to the water tower! The weather has been dreamy and this walk was much needed!
This Friday Kalamity and Kaos are putting together this AWESOME one-of-a-kind fundraiser all in the name of love (your love and our love for Kycie!) So get dressed up and come have an awesome date night full of dancing all for $20! :)

This weekend we are headed to Glendale with the Horlacher family to be trained and enjoy one last family cabin trip before Grandma and Grandpa head to Nauvoo on their mission!
So expect pictures :) LOTS of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment