Monday, February 16, 2015

Lots of love.

It's been a week full of love :)
Cheesy but true.
 Dinner on the lawn soaking up the last of the daylight.
Figure ground homework assignment in graphic design!
You probably can't tell but it's a C and an H.
 I came home to red roses, homemade dinner, and a beautiful card.
My husband knows me well!
Friday we were heart attacked, TWICE! :) The hearts on the grass from Mom Hauck (as part of the pay it forward facebook challenge), and the compliment hearts on the house from the Stokes!
We definitely felt loved!
 Some of our cute hearts on the front door!
 Friday we headed to my grandparent's cabin! On our way up we stopped in Kanab and hung out for a minute, that's where we met this cute guy. Jeff's dream dog is an english bulldog named Theodore, Theo for short, so this little wood statue was exciting for us.
Up at the cabin we shot, played games, napped, and learned how to run things while my grandparents are on their mission. While there, I always take a lot of pictures, this time Cec wanted to take pictures of me so I agreed and she captured some pretty shots.
She also did my hair in this awesome fishtail half up hair do!
Some fun shots in the field.
We couldn't resist with my big skirt.
 I love my sisters.
 They are so beautiful and I would do anything for them.
Sisters are gifts.
I also love my husband...
...so so so much! Today he gave me a long hug when he came home from lunch and I had a moment of realization...
...realization that he really loves me so fully and so completely and that he will always be there for me NO MATTER WHAT. I have always known that but sometimes you catch glimpses that embed it into your soul, that was one of those moments. He's amazing, and he really has no idea how amazing he really is.
This picture is HILARIOUS to me, while up at the cabin we tried all these different social dance moves and failed epically at each one. Haha, it was so fun and we laughed forever, this is one of our fails hahaha.
The beautiful cabin we get to enjoy so much is all thanks to these two amazing people. They are such wonderful examples of hard work, love, and faith and I am so grateful for them.
They are going to be amazing missionaries in Nauvoo and I can't wait to go visit them!
The whole cabin crew! It was a fun last hurrah as a family before the mission!

It was a busy and fun week full of lots of love! I took WAY MORE pictures but these were my select few! I love my life and although it is not perfect, it is perfect for me. I learn something new every day and I feel like I become more of who I was meant to be each day and with each trial.
Life is a beautiful thing, enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment