Monday, November 24, 2014

Welcome!!!

Another week has come and gone and I have a lot to be thankful for!
Here's my week in picture highlights...
 Our sweet nephew Hudson Shaye Scott was born November 20th at 12:08 a.m. He weighed 8 pounds 12 ounces and 21 inches long and is absolutely perfect! 
Jeff held him very first and first thing said, "Cam take a picture of me :)" I sure love him and I know Hudson is going to love him too!
 Here's the sweet angel!
 Amanda is a beautiful and wonderful mom and I am so excited for her and for Hudson to grow up with such an amazing mom!
 Saturday was full of photography, which was a blast! But between shoots I managed to snag some awesome garage sale finds and pick up a Veyo pie :0
 Sunday came around and we all went to our cousin Austin Barker's homecoming, yes we all (full grown adults) crammed on the small front row bench and yes we were as comfortable as we look hahaha.
 Welcome home elder! He served in Argentina and gave an awesome mission report!
 Sunday I finally gave in and we decorated our home in Christmas decor! I tried not to but I couldn't help it, I am so excited! Especially because I bought decor on clearance last year! 
Isn't Jeff adorable? :)
My box of ornaments from my first Christmas to now. My parents started this fun tradition when we were born and Jeff and I are carrying it on! Every year I can't help but tell Jeff about every ornament and what it represents! 

I am so grateful for so many things but this week I am especially grateful for my family! I am so blessed and I know that all these blessing are possible because of the Lord!!!! With Thanksgiving this week don't forget to take a second to think of all the things you are grateful for!!!!
Have a beautiful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment