Monday, November 17, 2014

$15,500. Holiday Treats. Photography.

It's been crazy, as usual, but this week was a crazy success!
Last Monday was the Britton Shipp benefit concert and it was a great success! We (along with the community) raised $15,500 for Britton!
Last year I asked Jeff's grandma if I could come and make her annual Christmas treats with her, she gladly agreed and remembered to call me this year! I love getting to know her better while making yummy treats! She's an amazing lady and I feel blessed to call her my grandma!!!
We made peanut butter bars and peanut butter cups (my request), these two recipes are SO easy and SO delicious!
I love this lady! :)
My photography class is a lot of fun, it forces me to try new techniques and be creative. Product photography is so much harder than it looks! :) Here is one of my "food" assignments.
I've also been crazy busy with family photography sessions and it has been AWESOME! I especially love this family! The Koloa family is one of a kind, they are crafty, hard working, and hilarious!!!
If you are interested in booking a session in time for a Christmas card contact me ASAP and we can work something out!!! :)
Speaking of photography, I was extremely proud when we got this photograph from my little brother this last week! Looks like he learned a thing or two from my mom and me! #nofilter

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Don't forget to look for ways to give service! :)
Until next week (cause it takes me that long to get caught up)...


No comments:

Post a Comment