Sunday, February 26, 2012

Laughter is Music to the Soul.

Photobooth Fun!
It was so cute cause my Grandparents hadn't ever seen this before so it was fun to play around with it with them! We all laughed until we cried! 
Memories like that are truly priceless.

 She looks like a cartoon, but we all couldn't put our finger on it. Any ideas?

 Don't tell my grandma I put this one up...She would kill me! :) HAHA

 Cec, that's a great look!
 It doesn't get much better than that! HAHAHA

I love this picture of us, I think it really shows off our personalities LOL!
 It's Jeff the frog.
 Really, look at Jeff in this one! What in the world?


I love laughing! 
I think the world needs more of it.
Hopefully these silly pictures made you smile at least.
We all have something in our life worth smile or laughing about.
Don't forget to take the time to find it each day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment