Friday, February 17, 2012

IDK.

I don't even know where to begin. 
I feel like I've been out of the blogging world for so long that I don't know where to begin. 
Okay, so it's only been like 2 or 3 weeks, but it feel like longer.
So the title of this post...IDK (I don't know) describes how I feel about where to begin with blogging and maybe a little bit about life. Haha.
Let's start with a brief catch up.
I love my new job! I've learned so many new things already and I'm always doing new things.
It pays me good :) enough said.
I still work at the good ol' PFE.
I love the people I work with and I love it there, I just don't love the whole go from one job to the next thing.
I love teaching cheer, and I feel like I get a little better at it every time.
I love dancing every chance I get.
The more I dance the more I realize the therapy it does for my body and soul.
Remind me to never stop!
I leave my house at 9 almost every day and don't get home til 9:30 at the soonest.
I try really hard to show the loved ones in my life that they are loved by me.
I'm constantly on the go, BUT I'm happy!
So that's all that matters :)
Well I don't know what else to say right now...but stay tuned for the catch up post on the life changing fireside, Valentines day, Vegas day trip, and a few other things from my heart. I wish I had the energy to write it all right now, but I don't haha so love you all and goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment