Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Vera + Ayva's Blessing Day

January 6th, 2019 was such a surreal and beautiful day.
Going through infertility struggles, you always imagine the day you get to bless your babies but never know if it's ever going to happen.
Well our day came and it was even more magical than I had hoped or imagined.


-Their AMAZING blessing Dresses and Bonnet along with their Bows are from babybeauandbelle.com babybeauandbelle.com
-Shoes (They are on clearance right now!)
-My Dress is from Pink Blush and I love how this dress fits and flatters my postpartum twin mom body! You can also find more flattering dresses on their site!

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A PICTURE OVERLOAD!
Consider yourself warned :)



 I cannot even handle their cuteness!!!

 Yay for blessing day!!!
 Vera Irene Hauck
 The beautiful "Grace Gown"
 Ayva Nancy Hauck
 Also in the beautiful "Grace Gown"
 Oh I love them!!!

These beautiful dresses are theirs to have their own daughters wear one day, if they want of course!
 Their beautiful "Grace Headband Bows"




 -Their AMAZING blessing Dresses and Bonnet along with their Bows are from babybeauandbelle.com babybeauandbelle.com
-My Dress is from Pink Blush and I love how this dress fits and flatters my postpartum twin mom body!
 Pink Blush gifted me this beautiful dress that I felt was PERFECT with my girl's dresses!
 I LOVE THEM...
 SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
 Because Jeff is in the bishopric of our ward he is gone most of Sundays, so my mom comes over in the mornings to visit and help!
 And thanks to her we were able to pull off a successful blessing luncheon with all our friends and family! I'm so grateful for her, she is AMAZING!
 The blessings were beautiful, Jeff prayed a lot about them and he gave them such heartfelt blessings. He also got to conduct and bear his testimony, which was special. 
 Our girls are so blessed to be surrounded by so many loved ones and we are so blessed to always be encouraged and supported by so many!






 Our cute little future babysitter! She is a baby whisperer and LOVES kids!!








 I love my family! I know they are always there and that is such a comfort!




My everythings!!!! (Yes I know that is not a proper word!)

Yesterday was the best day ever and I feel so blessed!
See all our fun in our YOUTUBE video!

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact maryshea03@gmail.com for a free masterclass strategy. She'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..

    ReplyDelete