Sunday, April 15, 2018

9 Week Ultrasound

These last two weeks have been hard on the sickness frontier! I've been so sick with the added need for sleep, but I'm figuring out what helps and I'm feeling better! It was such a treat and a relief to have our 9 week ultrasound and to hear and see such strong heartbeats.
Infertility struggles really take your anxiety in pregnancy really high and the days til the next ultrasound can't come fast enough as you worry about EVERYTHING!!!! But so far so good, THANK GOODNESS!!!!
We graduated from @utahfertilitycenter with this pregnancy ❤️ we are so grateful for all the help and support given us during our years of trying! Our nurses down here took wonderful care of us and we will miss them!
So yeah...we officially are done at the fertility clinic with this pregnancy so that was a bittersweet moment, and we will be meeting with our OB this week for our baseline appointment! We are feeling so blessed and excited with each passing day and are so grateful for all the love and support! THANK YOU!!!
 Fun spontaneous date night celebrating the end of D Week at my alma mater and Jeff’s current school!! I’m all about free hot dogs and free popcorn 😂😂 and I found a new fav feel good song that will be on my repeat playlist all summer, “Give Me All” by Sammy Johnson, go download, your summer will thank me!!! 
#perfect ❤️❤️❤️ that’s what @jefe_hauck sang last night at the Santa Clara pageant as the girls took their final work! He was amazing and so handsome 👌🏼👌🏼 It was a cool opportunity for Jeff 

and I love when I get to support him in things he loves!






No comments:

Post a Comment