Tuesday, November 14, 2017

... Major Recap ...

MAJOR RECAP!!!!
Well I think I left off on James the Mormon blog post... Yeah that was way back at the beginning of the year... LOL!!!
 We celebrated Valentines day hand and hand of course! This is our 8th valentines day spent together, how luck am I???
 House progress check March 3rd!
I can't believe that's my house!!!!!!
 These two got pregnant! How fun and crazy was that???
 I am so blessed to have these two in my life! They listen to me, laugh with me, give me killer advice and love me through all my flaws. BFF's!!!
 March 14th...It's flying up!!!
 Still so in love with this wall color! Sherwin Williams Alabaster.
I loved our time living in the shadow of the temple, there is truly power in living so close and seeing it every single day. This sunset with the silhouette brought me to tears March 23rd.
 Let there be light, March 27th!
 Silver Breeze carpet laid March 30th.
 Just like that we are in our first home purchase and first home build April 8th!!! We were so blessed to have so much help from friends and family!
 Fun quick family trip to see Trevor play in the Utah Football spring game! He did awesome and we had a blast cheering him on!
 April 15th... So grateful for the blessings of the temple!!! My uncle Max's family was sealed together for time and all eternity yesterday in the St George temple! It was a beautiful celebration and I was overwhelmed with love!!! Heavenly Father loves us, so much in fact he gave us the opportunity to be with those we love forever!!!! So grateful!!!
 Happy Easter!!!
 April 22nd we danced for MAC! We were able to raise $4,655 for MAC and his family!!! I love dancing and calling it service!
 We jumped right into house project, this is my cute Jeff working on my window boxes!
 Cec and Angel's gender reveal... IT'S A GIRL!!!
 These two sealed the deal May 14th!!! It was a beautiful day celebrating their love!!!
What a beautiful kalamity weekend, May 18th, 19th, 20th! We were able to raise $15,300 for Lincoln and his family! This decade show was full of more love, and support, and charity than ever! I feel so blessed!
 Hauck family pictures 2017 and yes there is a new face in there... Amy and Cole got engaged!!!
 These two tied the knot May 27th and I couldn't be happier for them!
Rex & Margaret Bauer reunion 2017! It's amazing to see the result of love that comes years down the road through posterity!!! I'm so grateful for my ancestors!!!
 Slowly but surely trying to put our home together!
 Of course we needed the plate wall!
 June 25th... Never what you plan for! Good reminder not to take your health for granted cause it can change in seconds. Jeff got his appendix out! Even in pain and discomfort he still smiles and makes everyone laugh! I love him and feel so grateful we caught it before it was more serious. This happened 4 days before our much anticipated Disneyland trip.
 But that didn't stop us...
I hope he'll always wear couple matching shirts with me ❤️❤️ I love him and Disneyland!
 Santa Monica Pier exploring!
 Our favorite gelato place in Laguna Beach!!!
 Newport Beach Temple! Whenever we travel we always try to do temple work in the local temples, this temple was beautiful and very natural. It was a beautiful experience.
 First time in forever we all went to cuzzie camp in Laguna!
Cuzzie Camp 2017!!!
My new calling in our new ward is Relief Society second counselor, as part of my calling I am over the activities and service.
My sweet grandma came and taught my relief society sisters about family history work! She did fantastic and I feel so blessed to call her my grandma! About a year ago I started my own family history work, I have family members that have done it for years so I thought "my work is done" ... ðŸ˜‚ it's hysterical I thought that now cause the truth is it will never be done, there were TONS of people that lived before and TONS of records that are just now being indexed. Family history always interested me and after learning how to do it I fell in love!!! I love how it's like a game, I love the joy it gives me, and I love getting to know my ancestors who paved the way before me. She did a beautiful job and I love her! Isn't she adorable??? <if anyone wants help getting started with their family history work, I'm here ðŸ˜Š or you can see my grandma at the Family Search Center>

TO BE CONTINUED...
See next post haha...


No comments:

Post a Comment