Monday, March 14, 2016

Lots.

Spring Break was great!
 We took another step in my blonde process and I'm loving it!
Blonde process step 4 💁did I mention @hairschoolwithcec is amazing??? Cause she is!
 Jeff's mom created "Nancy's Staycation" events throughout the week that were a lot of fun to be a part of and to spend time with family! This was our Grandma Hirschi visit and Nielson's Frozen Custard.
 Tuesday night was a very special team night/football game. We were sooooo close to winning, but we lost by one. (I'm not competitive at all...haha.)
 Wednesday night was Pizza in the park. I love this amazing lady and her staycation plans!
 Thursday I assisted teach my aunt while she taught these cute Japan exchange students! It's always a blast assisting and getting outside of your box.
 Friday's date night consisted of gelato and sushi at Harmons...perfect combo...don't believe me? GO TRY IT!
Saturday was Kalamity and Kaos LULA ROE fundraiser for Calum and it was a lot of fun!
I love how he always looks at what I'm wearing before picking out his Sunday attire! We both happened to get new church clothes this week!
👨HIS: suit coat and pants from the DI
👩HERS: Lula Roe Kalamity for Calum fundraiser, thanks to my awesome mother-in-law @nancyhauck for the early birthday dress!
 We finally walked to church...it only took us 2 1/2 years...maybe our new church clothes inspired us!
This Friday Kalamity and Kaos are opening for Kid Ink at DIXIE FEST, so we have been practicing like crazy and are excited to open DIXIE FEST 2K16!!!! 
Get your tickets today and come to DIXIE FEST 2016!!! We are getting ready and excited, and we hope to see you there!!!!


Well we have a lot going on this week and although we are sad to see Spring Break gone, we are right back into our weekly routines, counting the days to our EUROPE TRIP!!!!!
Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment