Monday, November 30, 2015

Glad!

It's been another two weeks since I last blogged, but it's all for good reason...LIFE!
 Dixie played in the State Championship, and although they didn't win, it was a great season! I'm so proud of Jeff and all of his hard work and dedication he put into this team.
 I had the suite view again, and I was not complaining!
 It was a fun season cheering on our husbands!
 These two did a great job this season!
 Hudson turned 1!!!
I can't believe it's been a whole year with Hudson on this Earth! He is so sweet, has the cutest smile, is a foodie already, and loves to squeal at the top of his lungs. I love being his auntie!
 I got to dance with some of my old homies and it was so refreshing! I hadn't realized how much I missed dancing with them!
 Thanksgiving we headed to Vegas where my Aunt Irene played hostess!
 It was a fun weekend full of laughter and food!!! What could be better?
 Thanksgiving set up.
 We ended with a bang, a surprise visit from Doc. It was so nice to spend some time as a family. We missed spending Thanksgiving with Jeff's family as well, but we still had a good time with my family!
 As soon as we got home I put Jeff to work, decorating for Christmas everywhere!!! I love this time of year and all the Christmas spirit in the air!
 This was the result of all the work...hahaha He was passed out! I sure love him and how sweet he is to me!
This is what a long day of nonstop tasks from your wife looks like! I'm so grateful for Jeff and for his unconditional love! Seriously, no one really knows how amazing he really is! "I'm too red riding hood" haha I love you Jeff!
This is our Christmas card that I put together in 2.5 seconds! If you would like one mailed to you please email me with your address cambriairene@gmail.com

Well I'm excited for this season and I hope everyone else is as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment