Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Beautiful, Wonderful, Amazing, Inspiring, Loving Aunty Tia!!



I can't even believe that it was my Aunty Tia's 25 today! I remember all the times she'd hang out with us and have sleep overs with us, oh wait, she still does! :) That is one of the things I really admire about my Aunty Tia. She's never "too cool" for anyone, especially her nieces. I am so grateful for the wonderful example that my aunt is to me, she has one of the biggest, most sincere hearts ever! I know that I can always count on my aunt to be there for me. I always cherish the memories and the time I get to spend with My Aunty Tia. Memories such as having sleepovers, going to the city pool during the summer, helping to do chores at Grandma's house, going toilet papering at 1 in the morning, cruising around in the little green bug, going on awkward dates so she didn't have to be alone, watching and quoting "White Chicks" nonstop, dancing on Kalamity and Dixie Chix, playing with her kids and creating more and more memories. I am so grateful for my aunt and for the example she is to me! She has greatly influenced the person I am today and the person I am still becoming. I couldn't have asked God for a more perfect Aunty, Older Sister, Best Friend, and Role Model for me. I feel so blessed to have her in my life. I love you Aunty Tia and I hope this was a special birthday for you!

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful post Cambria, it brought me to tears, because I KNOW how much you love her. I love that you two are so close. Love you and welcome to the world of blogging, I am proud of you. Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cam, Ah! I cried too, Im such a boob!I love the relationship we share! I too am so happy that we are so close and know we can count on eachother for anything and forever! I love you Cam so much! Thanks for being such a great example to me:) I love your blog. you better follow me too:) love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Mom and Aunty Tia! :) Thanks for all you guys do for me!

    ReplyDelete